Central Railway Bharti 2019: Central Railway Recruitment Board has issued notification for the recruitment of eligible applicants at the Dentist and Orthopedics posts.
Applications are being invited to fill 2 vacancies of these posts. Eligible applicant for the post can apply for interview. Walk-in interview will be held on 19 March 2019 at the address given below.
More details of applications and walks – on the address of the interview are as follows: –
According to the advertisement published by the Central Railway, Mumbai, applications are invited for a total of 2 vacancies for the post of Dentist and Orthopedics.
Interested and eligible candidates should be present for interview on March 19, 2019. For more information, please read the PDF advertisement given.
Central Railway Bharti 2019 : Applicants to the posts posses with MBBS degree are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can bring their applications for interview at given address.
- Organization Name : Central Railway Mumbai
- Name Posts : Dentist & Orthopedics
- Number of Posts : 2 vacancies
- Selection Method : Walk – in Interview
- Official Website : www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Walk – in Interview Date : 19th March 2019
Vacancy Details for Central Railway Recruitment 2019 :
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|02|| CMP (Orthopedics)||01||MBBS|
Walk – Interview for Central Railway Bharti 2019 Description:
- Apply for a suitable Appointment interview for the posts.
- Applicants will have to bring their applications for interview
- Fill an application with all the necessary details
- Mention education qualification, experience, age etc.
- Apart from this, there is a need to bring all the original documents and certificates required for the post.
- Walk – Interview will be on March 19, 2019 at 10 a.m.
- Walk – Interview Address:
- Chief Medical Superintendent’s Office, Divisional Railway Hospital Bhusawal, Central Railway in Bhusaval
Important Links You Need To Follow:
Thanks For Admiring This Post And Supporting Us, Keep Supporting Us And Keep Checking Us For More Recruitment Details. Thank You