Dhule Talathi 2019 is starting from March 2019, while the last date for submitting your application is starting from Dhule Tlapti Bharti 201 9 March 2019, while the last date for submitting your application is March 22, 2019. . There are a total of 50 applications available for the cloth. Dhule District Talati posted in the Bharti process. Candidates who are eligible for Talathi posts should apply online from 1st March 2019 with the following link. Dhule Trathi Bharti 2019 Complete ad link is given below. Dhule Talathi Recruitment 2019 Online Registration will start from March 1, 2019. More updates and details are given below. This Dhule Faththi Bharti is done for 50 posts.
The advertisement for Dhule Talathi Recruitment 2019 has been made available and recruitment process for 50 seats is being implemented. You can see ads from the rest of the district on this link. The applications are also available from 1 March 2019. Remember the date of filing of the application on March 22, 2019. Friends, for the talathi recruitment 2019 exam, we are giving potential questions, do not forget to practice it. And if you have a problem ask in the comment, we can answer exactly, thank you.
Dhule Talathi Bharti 2019 Details
|Department Name||Dhule Mahsul Vibhag Bharti 2019|
|Name of the Posts||1) Talathi|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300- 34800/-|
|Age Limit||18-43 Years|
|Starting Date of Application||01 March 2019|
|Last Date of Application||22 March 2019|
Age Details For Dhule talathi bharti 2019
As per the Rules of Talathi Bharti 2019 Following are the Details about Dhule
Talathi Bharti 2019.
For Dhule Talathi Bharti 2019
|18 to 38 Years|
|18 to 43 Years|
|18 to 43 Years|
/ Earthquake Affected Candidates
|18 to 45 Years|
Talathi Exam 2019 Examination Paper Pattern
|General Knowledge||25||50 Marks|
|TOTAL||100 Questions||200 Marks|
How to Apply Blind Recruitment Details
- Candidates who are interested in Dhali Talathi Recruitment should apply online and online application for Dhule Talathi Bharti has been given below.
- The online application registration process will commence on March 1, 2019 and the last date for online registration of Dhule Talathi Bharti 2019 is on 22 March 2019 till 11.59 pm.
- Candidates enter the link on this page, to fill the application form for washing, make sure that you have a soft copy of the passport size photo and the photo of your own signature.
- Fill all the details carefully in the candidate’s application form and then click the submit button.
- Candidates need to pay online application fee through online banking, debit – credit card or even BHIM UPI to pay application fee for Dhule Talathi Examination 2019.
- Save the form on the final candidates and print out the application for
Dhule Talathi Bharti 2019 Educational Details
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the Talathi posts must complete their graduation in any field from the recognized university.
Candidates should have computer knowledge
Candidates should have knowledge of Marathi language.
Dhule Talpati Bharti Application Fee:
- For General / OBC Category: Rs. 500 / –
- For reserved category: Rs. 50 / –