ESIC Recruitment 2019: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESCI) issued notification for recruitment to the post of stenographer and upper division clerk for eligible applicants. There are a total of 1925 vacancies for filling up these posts. The last date for online application is April 15, 2019. ESIC recruitment full information such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application fee etc., is summarized below its page. Candidates visiting the website https://mazinaukri.website for the latest update of Government Recruitment 2019. More information about ESIC recruitment 2019 is as follows: –
According to the advertisement published by the Employees State Insurance Corporation, here are applications invited for 1925 vacancies of “stenographer and upper division clerk”. The last date for applying is April 15, 2019. More information is given below.
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
ESIC Recruitment 2019: Applicants must apply with all the necessary qualifications to apply for these posts. Eligible applicants will have to apply online using the online application link.
- Department Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Name of Posts: Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk
- Number of posts: 1925 vacancies
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Official website: www.esic.nic.in
- End date: April 15, 2019
Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of Regions||vacancy|
|03.||Andhra Pradesh||13 Posts|
|09.||Himachal Pradesh||29 Posts|
|10.||Jammu & Kashmir||4 Posts|
|14.||Madhya Pradesh||70 Posts|
|15.||North East Region||26 Posts|
|22.||Uttar Pradesh||78 Posts|
|24.||West Bengal||136 Posts|
Application Fee ESIC Recruitment 2019:
- For SC / ST / PWD / departmental candidates, female candidates and ex-servicemen: Rs. 250 / –
- For all other categories of applicants: Rs. 500 / –
- Application fees will be paid from Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Card etc.
How to apply for ESIC recruitment 2019:
- Eligible applicants for these positions can apply online using the application link.
- Fill out the online application form by mentioning all the necessary details about the applications.
- Apart from this, applicants must upload their scam copy of photograph, signature and other essential details of applications.
- Pay the required amount of application fee
- The last date for online application is 15 April 2019