GMC Goa Recruitment 2019: Goa Medical College is inviting applications for filling up the Goa lecturer, assistant lecturer, staff nurse, lower division clerk and senior resident posts. Applications are being invited to fill 34 vacancies of these posts.
Applicants eligible for senior resident positions can submit the application at the address given upto 7 March 2019 and for all other posts applicants will have to apply for their interview.
Walk – Interviews will be held on 8th and 11th March 2019. More details of the application and address details are as follows: –
According to advertisements published by Goa Medical College, applications are invited for 34 vacant posts of Lecturers, Assistant Lecturers, Employees Nurses, Lower Division Clerks and Senior Resident posts.
Candidates and eligible candidates will be present for the post of Senior Resident for the post of 7th March 2019 and for all other positions on 8th and 11th March 2019. For more information, please read the PDF advertisement given.
GMC Goa Recruitment 2019 Description:
GMC Goa Bharti 2019: All the necessary qualifications as per applicant positions for posts and those who are not above 45 years of age can apply for posts
- Advt on: 02/2019
- Name of College: Goa Medical College, Bambolim-Goa
- Name Designation: Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer, Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk and Senior Resident
- Number of posts: 34 vacancies
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Walk – In Interview
- Job Location: Goa
- Official website: www.gmc.goa.gov.in
- Last date for senior resident: 7 March 2019
- For other posts, enter the interview date: 8th and 11th March 2019
Vacancy Details for GMC Goa Recruitment 2019 :
Age limit for GMC Goa recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should not be more than 45 years of age
Walk – Interview for GMC Goa Bharti 2019 Description:
- From number 1 to senior number 7, eligible applicants for posts can bring their applications for interview
- Applicants will have to fill their application with all the necessary details for the interview.
- Also bring all the original documents and certificates for the posts
- Walk-in interview will be held on 8th and 11th March 2019
- Walk – Interview Address:
- Dean Office, GMC Bambolim Conference Hall in Goa
How to apply :
- To apply for senior residency posts, applicants will have to submit their applications at the given address.
- Applications for the post should be filled with all the necessary details.
- It is also necessary to attach required documents and certificates to posts
- Submit application in full:
- Goa Medical College, Goa
- The last date for submission of application form is 7 March 2019