IIPS Mumbai Recruitment 2019: International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai has published the report for recruitment of Project Officer, Data Analyst, Senior Research Officer, Senior Officer Officer, Project Officer. There are 14 vacancies available for these posts. Eligible candidates can go to project officer, data analyst, senior research officer on 29 March and 1 April 2019, and for senior project officer, member officer should submit an application form given to the given address. The last date for submitting the application form is April 1, 2019. More details of IIPS Mumbai recruitment 2019 are given below.
According to the International Publishing Scientific Institute, Mumbai, according to the famous Foreign Minister, Data Analyst, Senior Research Officer, Senior Prosecution Officer, Lighthouse Officer, Yat is demanding total amount. Wanted and eligible candidate, proofing officer, data analyst, Senior Amendment Officer, Padmavati, March 29 and April 01, 2019, leave for thousand. After all, until 01 April 2019, other serviceability should be read. Please note that PDF will be promoted for more information
Notification Details for IIPS Mumbai recruitment 2019
IIPS Bharti 2019: On the temporary basis, candidates were invited. Eligible candidates can run in accordance with the interview and can submit applications according to the posts. More information is given below.
- Organization Name: Institute of International Population Science, Mumbai
- Name of Posts: Project Officer, Data Analyst, Senior Research Officer, Senior Project Officer, Project Officer
- Number of Posts: 14 Posts
- Official website: www.iipsindia.org
- Walk-in-interview date: March 29 and April 1, 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 1 April 2019
Vacancy Details For IIPS Mumbai Bharti 2019
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|01||Project Officer||01||Rs. 40,000/- per month||M.Phil degree in Population Studie|
|02||Data Analyst||01||Rs. 80,000/- per month||Ph.D. in Demography/Statistic|
|03||Senior Research Officer||02||Rs. 25,000/- p||Ph.D. degree|
|04||Senior Project Officer (Statistics/Social Science for office)||06||Rs. 60,000/-||Ph.D. Degree|
|05||Senior Project Officer (Statistics for office||01||Rs. 60,000/-||Ph.D. Degree-|
|06||Project Officer ( Statistics for office)||02||Rs. 40,000/-||M. Phil in Demography/Mathematics/ Statistics|
|07||Senior Project Officer (IT-Data Processing)||01||Rs. 60,000/-||Master’s Degree in Computer Science /|
How to Apply for IIPPS Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Other Positions
- Applicants seeking to apply for IIPS Mumbai recruitment 2019 posts need to send applications to the following address.
- The application should be filled with all the necessary details about the applicants and attached to all the necessary documents and certified copies of the certificates.
- All applications should be sent along with the letter at firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
- The subject of the email should clearly mention the following: “Application for the application name” for the application to be considered for that particular post: IIPS / NFHS-5 / 09/2016 “.
- Last date for application: 1 April 2019
Walk-in-interview details for project officer, data analyst, senior research officer
- Interested applicants need to bring their applications for the interview at the following mentioned address.
- Applicants should bring all their original documents and certificates to the posts as per requirement.
- No TA / DA interview will be paid for participation or joining the post.
- As per the requirement of the posts, the date of walk-in interview is mentioned above.
- Walk-in-interview date: March 29, 2019 and April 1, 2019
- Location: NFHS Committee room, Academic Building, First Floor, Institute of International Population Science, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai-400088.