Metropolitan Gas Recruitment 2019: Metropolitan Gas Limited, (MGL) Graduate Engineer is an online application for filling the trainee post. There are 15 vacancies in these posts. Applicants must apply online for recruitment to these posts. The last date for online application is April 10, 2019. More information about online applications is as follows: –
According to the advertisement published by Mahanagar Gas Limited, (MGL), applications for blank 15 posts of Graduate Engineer Trenier have been invited. Eligible and eligible may apply till 10 April 2019. For more information, please read the given PDF ad.
Metropolitan Gas Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
Metropolitan Gas Bharti 2019: Applicants for the post are in the Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Instrumentation Bachelor in Engineering with GATE scores.
- Department Name: Mahanagar Gas Limited, (MGL)
- Name of Posts: Director, Supervisor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
- No posts: 15 vacancies
- Official site: www.mahanagargas.com
- Application Process: Online
- End date: April 10, 2019
- Details of vacancy for Mahanagar Gas Bharti 2019:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 15 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for MGL Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants for the posts are with Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in engineering degree.
- With GATE scores for 2018 and / or 2019
- Selection method for MGL Bharti 2019:
- Eligible applicants will be selected from Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview
- Applicants will get a small list based on points obtained by Gate Score
- How to apply for Metropolitan Gas Limited recruitment 2019:
- Interested applicants can apply to follow the online application link
- Online applications are open from 27 March 2019
- Fill the online application form by mentioning all required details.
- Applicants in the online application must specify their gate details
- Complete online application before the end date
- Last date for online application is 10 April 2019